At St Paul’s Brixton, part of our vision is to grow together in supportive community groups.
Our community groups are a place to share life together in smaller, more intimate settings where we go deeper with God and deeper with each other. In doing so they equip us in loving God, loving each other and loving Brixton.
Community Groups are an opportunity to help each other through good times and bad, to pray with each other, engage with God’s word together, bring God’s healing to each other and share in God’s joy together. As well as being a place of community they also seek to build relationships with others outside the St Paul’s community.
Everyone is welcome at our Community Groups and we would love you to try one out and join in.
- Mondays 7.30pm the Monday Night Community Group meet at Bev’s house on Ferndale Road. Contact Sarah-Jane Miller to find out more.
- Wednesdays, fortnightly, 11am-1pm Seniors Community Group meet at the Church building. Turn up for coffee, cake a chance to share news with others, to pray and be inspired. We want to serve the older members of our community. Contact Lovett Akutu or Jo Patterson for more info.
- Wednesdays, monthly 7.30pm the Women’s Prayer Group meet at the Church building to pray and read the Bible. Contact Angela McFarlane or Sola Oyeleye for more info.
- Thursdays, weekly, 9.30am-11am, Parent & Toddlers group meet at the Community Centre. Contact Rachel Goodyear.
- Sundays, on the 1st & 3rd Sunday the Youth Community group meet for lunch. Also, Fridays fortnightly 7-9.30pm there is a Youth Club at Clapham Youth Centre, 61 Lyham Rd, London, Greater London SW2 5DH. For 11-18 year olds. We run this with Churches Together in Brixton and Stockwell. Contact Daddy Mabanza for more info.